Cake : Egg*2, Sugar 80g , Cake flour 25g , Cherry wine 10ml,Chocolate 10g
Pastry Cream : Cream 100g, Cherry 60g
- Stir the eggs with sugar until the thickness appears.
- Stir the cream with sugar.
- Mix the cake flour into the cake batter.
- Put the mixture into a 6-inch mold, remove to the oven 160°ś about 40 minutes.(depends on the oven).
- Cut the refrigerant cake into 3 pieces and pour out some cherry wine.
- Meanwhile, wipe the cream on the face of the cake layer after layer, and wipe the remainder on the body of the cake.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on the cake.
- Decorate the cake with cream and cherries.