Baked sea bass wrapped with banana leaves
Sea bass 1300g, shallot 100g, garlic mince 30g, lemon glass 25g, lemon juice 15g, lemon leaves 10g, Thai chili 5g,?Salt 4g, coriander mince 35g, samba paste 60g, sugar 10g
- Clean the fish scale and wash it well.
- Shallot, garlic, coriander, lemon glass cut mince, lemon leaves cut slice, Thai chili cut slice.
- Use the samba paste to marinate the fish, then put the half of the step 2 into the fish and half of the step 2 to cover the fish, and marinate with salt, sugar and lemon juice.
- Use the banana leaves to rape the fish and put into the oven 165¡æ 10minutes, take it out of the oven and open the banana leaves.
Coconut milk chicken soup Thai style
Lemon glass 15g, turmeric 10g, lemon leaves 4g, Thai chili 2g, coconut milk 220ml, chicken breast 200g, straw mushroom 30g,?Fish sauce 8g, sugar 5g, lemon 50g, coriander 2g, chicken soup 100g, bottom mushroom 30g
- Put the coconut milk and chicken soup into a pot and warm it.
- Put the turmeric slice, lemon leaves crush, lemon glass crush, Thai chili dice into the chicken soup mixed.
- Simmer about 20 minutes and put the chicken breast slice into the soup, simmer about 10 minutes, put the bottom mushroom and straw mushroom.
- At last season with fish sauce and lemon juice and tast.