Chicken leg 200g,Prawn meat 50g,Squid 50g,Coriander 100g, Lemon grass 110g,Breadcrumbs 50g,onions 50g,Flour 130g,Garlic 40g,Cucumber 30g,Egg 50g,Olive oil 200g,
Soy sauce 20g,Satay sauce 50g,White sesame 5g,Chilli sauce 50g,Bamboo stick*4
- Cut the cucumbers¡¢onions into chunks ,and the chicken legs into strips of 1.5cm
- Mix the Lemon grass¡¢onions¡¢satay sauce and chicken legs
- String into the bamboo sticks, and souse for 15 minutes.
- Heat Fissler pan with olive oil, put the chicken legs with satay sauce into it and dish-up when them become golden.
- Mix the prawn meat and squid into Fissler Bamix,
- Then mix coriander¡¢salt and pepper into the mixture.
- Make the mixture into prawn cake, then put them into the flour&egg mixture,
- Heat Fissler pan with olive oil and dish-up when them become golden.
Decorate white sesame, satay sauce and chilli sauce.